IAgrM is pleased to offer all Members free-of-charge and guests at a nominal charge of £10 + VAT the following 60 minute CPD sessions coming up and open for bookings...
- What is meant by Food Security? with Professor Tim Lang & chaired by John Giles FIAgrM - 24.03.21, 11am
- Protecting your greatest asset - looking at mental and phyical wellbeing of yourself and those you manage/ employ with guest speakers Professor Matt Lobley MIAgrM, Exeter University, Jude McCann MIAgrM CEO, FCN and Stuart Roberts NFU Deputy President. The session will be chaired by Mark Yearsley PMIAgrM of The Farm Consultancy Group
- Real Brexit... 100 or so days on with guest speakers Sarah Baker of AHDB and Peter Alvis, Alvis Bros. Ltd & Chairman of The Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers. The session will be chaired by Cedric Porter FIAgrM.
Other dates for your diary...
- National Farm Management Conference 2021 - 16th November - QEII Centre, London
- Farm Management Skills Programme 2021 - 8-11 November & 29th November to 2nd December (Bookings open)