After graduating from Sheffield Hallam University Mark worked in industry for a short while before joining Barclays.
Mark was Managing Director & National Head of Agriculture at Barclays UK Plc focused on Farming, Landed Estates, Agri-Tech and Sustainability Energy & Environment
Other roles currently include: -
- Non-Executive member of the Rural Payments Agency Advisory Management Board and Audit & Risk Assurance Committee
- Chair of the Board of Trustees for The Farming Community Network charity
- An external Advisor for FixOurFood - four research consortia funded by the ‘Transforming UK Food System, Strategic Priorities Fund Programme (University of York)
- A member of The Ceres Agri-Tech Investment Committee (University of Cambridge et al)
- Lay-Canon and member of the Chapter at Lincoln Cathedral